Wardrobe Wanted: Suspenders


So...you'll learn I love a good alliteration such as 'wardrobe wanted' and 'music monday'....

The first piece of clothing for my dream closet or what I want in my wardrobe are these amazing pair of suspenders. They are a high waisted black denim pair with front and back pockets. You can never have enough pockets right? The straps are a faux leather and adjustable.




There are just so many options of ways to wear them! Above you see them as pictured on DailyLook which are perfect day ways to wear them in the city. If I were to wear them to the beach I'd add a flowery crop top like this one.

For an evening look I'd wear a green dressy top like this one, then add a pair of heels.

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply