Music Monday: Good Girl by 5SOS


So Music Monday is my new thing...let's give it a whirl shall we?

I'm going to start with my personal song of the summer: 'Good Girl' by 5 Seconds of Summer. These Aussie boys had me at 'She Looks So Perfect'. It was hard to picture myself with a boy who didn't wear American Apparel underwear after that....

However, their newest song 'Good Girl' is just too damn catchy.

I'll admit it is a little cliche about the girl next door being a bad girl when no one is looking. Yet, these boys still make the story fun and exciting. You can't help but dance along when you hear it, I promise.

Once I heard the line tag line: "good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught," I switched my Spotify to repeat it over and over until I had the song memorized.

I hope you enjoy the first song of Music Mondays! Be sure to tweet me your personal song for the summer with the hastag #MusicMonday !!


This entry was posted on Monday, June 23, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply