Weird Obsession #2: Cupcakes



I 1000% adore a good cupcake. I've always preferred a cupcake to regular cake although I can't exactly
 pinpoint why. It could be because it's my own personal cake. No cupcake is ever the same no matter 
how much they may look the same. 


A lot of people don't know that the original way to eat a cupcake was to make it a sandwich by pulling
the bottom off. Now a days it's a lot harder to do because everyone loads them up with icing...not that
I'm complaining. I always thought that was crazy!!

Personally, I like eating it so the icing can get on my nose. ;D


Usually I prefer making them and giving them away to friends, family, etc. I used to have a cupcake 
recipe book, but I've either lost it or left it back in Alabama. So that just means I need to get a brand
new one to start from scratch with! 

In the mean time, I've been applying for a new job at local cupcake bakeries. Specifically I've applied
to Sprinkles, the world's first cupcake bakery!!! I want it freaking badly. So keep your fingers crossed
for me! 

Do you have any food obsessions? If so let me know below!!




* photos were taken from tumblr!

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 23, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply