Projects, Projects, Projects



So for today I just thought I'd do a quick update about what I have planned for the near future. I have always been a big lover of series type things from television series and movie sagas to youtube series and blog series. I have always wanted to do a fashion series based on one of my favorite fashion books, What to Wear, Where. I still don't feel confident enough to do that just quite yet.



Instead, I'm going to do a cupcake baking series! I'm thinking 50 weeks of cupcakes...but that's a lot of baking. It's definitely what I'm going to do, I just don't know if I'm going to do a whole 50 weeks of it. Also, since moving to California I haven't actually baked anything, and I'm worried they'll turn out rubbish. The altitude and humidity is different here so who knows what my tried and true recipes will do!

I'm not going to let that stop me though!

*500 cupcakes by Fergal Connolly and Judith Fertig is my favorite cookbook for cupcakes. I pull others from Pinterest as well. My favorite to make Irish Car Bomb cupcakes which are always fun to take with you to a parrrtay. ;D



The second big thing to come in the next month is me and my roommate, Courtney, are starting our own YouTube channel!! I'm super stoked!!!! I've always wanted one, but was too nervous to haveone on my own.

It'll be called Apt 213, and it's about the girls (ie me and Courtney) who live in it. :D

We'll be doing all kinds of crazy things like drunk Mario Kart racing, baking (I foresee a giant mess I am going to have to clean), and us talking/ranting about random things.

It's going to be crazy!!!!! * pic from ThisIsSmileyandshell 

 If you guys have any suggestions or help or comments about either thing that I'm about to embark on please post them below! I'd love to chat with you guys about them.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply