me in 2014


So it has taken me a long ass time to write this post. I wanted to do something new year's oriented without being so cliche or lying to myself when it comes to New Year's resolutions. Then things started to get in the way. Since January first I've: moved, transferred schools, gotten into a car accident, had a very serious fight with someone I love, and generally questioned every single decision I've ever made. 

I came to one conclusion...

I'm going to do what makes me happy and if people don't like it...to bad. I am twenty four years old, and I don't have my life figured out. It's okay. I know the things I love, and I'm going to keep doing them and experimenting until I figure out what it is that I do want to do. 

I love music....so I'm going to attend a LOT of concerts.
Coachella 2012 (google images)

I love connecting people....so I'm going to school for Broadcasting.
Ryan Seacreast and Selena Gomez at 102.7

I love fashion...so I'm going to take some Fashion Marketing classes and try to go to some events.
Currently reading!!!


I enjoy photography....so I'm going to take a photography class and carry my camera around.
A picture of Courtney I took at the Griffith Observatory


I want to eat healthy...so I'm going to have the willpower to say no to that cupcake.
Keep on swimming. Keep on swimming. Keep on swimming.


I want to be active...so I'm going to do more things like cirque and dance and running.
Definitely want to try surfing this summer (google images)


I am going to love the things I love and not be embarrassed about them.

I am going to best me I can be.


This entry was posted on Friday, January 17, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply