Wardrobe Wanted: Midi Skirt



So, my friends always know when I'm on a YouTube binge again because I always get VERY girly VERY quickly. I go from jeans and a basic tee to skirts and heels overnight. Needless to say, I am on a kick right now and I saw Ingrid (or missglamorazzi) wearing the adorable mid from DailyLook and now I freaking want it!!!

I adore how Ingrid
styled in on DL!!!




























I don't even really know how I would even begin to style this after that...maybe a pair of high tops and a crop top or some heels and a flannel tee tied over a tank top. I'm just love it!!

If you guys have any ideas on how to style it post them below because with how much I plan on wearing this, I can use all the help I can get!

This entry was posted on Friday, August 8, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply