Music Monday: Little Red Wagon

"and I ain't about drama, ya'll, and I love my apron, but I ain't your mama! so guess what?"

So I have been on a country kick lately. I don't know if it's because I miss my friends and family back home, or I'm just in a "country song" place in my life right now. As per usual though, I've turned to one of my favorite country ladies: Miranda Lambert. 

I have always loved Miranda because I feel like she's really found a perfect mix of classic country sounds while still doing something new with it. Her new album, Platinum, is one of my all time favorites too. She's got some really fun upbeat songs like "Platinum", "Old Sh!t", and her duet with Carrie Underwood (woohoooo) "Something Bad". The whole album though is really worth a listen though if you enjoy classic country. 

"Little Red Wagon" is my favorite right now though. If I tired to put all my favorite lines in the song here, I would just end up putting all the lyrics to the song up. I mean, come on, it's starts out with the lines "You only love me for my big sunglasses, and my Tony Lomas, and my Dodge dark classic." 

But take a listen for yourself and let me know what you think!! Or if you have any suggestions for new music for me to check out, leave those too!


This entry was posted on Monday, August 4, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply