First SF Trip of the Year!


Hey guys! So yesterday I took a little trip with my roommate Courtney and our friend Nick....to Six Flags Magic Mountain!!! It was our first trip there of the year (me and Courtney have memberships ;D ).

If you live in the LA area I suggest going now until school let's out and go during the week. The longest we waited in line was fifteen minutes! It was amazing. We got lucky also because the weather was sooo warm yesterday. It was a total coincidence that the day we planned to go the temperature ended up being in 80s. It was perfect!

On to the pictures!

Oh! I also got my hair ombre'd recently!



Our first ride of the day!


Courtney found her ride ;D

Gotta make sure no one is watching!




Worst ride ever!! It hurt so bad...never again.


My favorite ride in action! Tatsu!
Superman is a close second though.


And that was my Monday! I hope you're Monday was just as awesome! And I'll see you guys later! <3

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 8, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply