Valentine's Day Photo Diary


Valentine's Day is always a big ho-ho in everyone's life. Even if you don't want it to be a big deal, you can't escape it's grasp on the world around you.

I personally have always loved Valentine's Day. I've never had a valentine on Valentine's Day, and I don't have any complaints! It gives me an "excuse" to spoil myself with items I want like make up or clothes. I also love making all the heart shaped, pink and red treats. 

So not only will this post be about how I celebrated my Valentine's Day, but also Week 1 of my blog's cupcake series: 25 Weeks of Cupcakes!! #25Cupcakes







Pink Lemonade Cupcakes!! #PinkLemonCC






before my eight hour shift at work


after said eight hour shift 



And I ended my Valentine's Day with a cupcake, Reese's Pieces, and tea while me and Percy snuggled up to watch some good ole Logan Lerman...yummm ;D

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 15, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply